Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spark crashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigz94

Spark crashes Empty
PostSubject: Spark crashes   Spark crashes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi Community
Right to the case: I tried to get the spark engine to work with the irrlicht engine, but I just can't get it to work. I am using MinGW, g++ and Cmake on windows 7. The problem is it crashes the whole time.
By debuging it, it says:
#0 0x61ac1241 in ZN3SPK8Vector3DC1Efff () from c:\MinGw\bin\SPARK.dll
#1 0x004016ca in _fu1___ZN3SPK10randomSeedE ()
at c:/cproject/irrtest/src/main.cpp:116

My code is the example code of the spark engine packaege. I guess the problem is the linking to the spark.dll.
Thanks for your help Very Happy.

LG bigz

ps. sry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

Spark crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark crashes   Spark crashes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 am

Could you try recompiling SPARK ?
Back to top Go down
bigz94

Spark crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark crashes   Spark crashes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 am

Tried, did work on my other computer. Somehow it just has got some confusing problems. One question; do u have got a Makefile for spark? Would realy appreciate it Very Happy, and keep up your work, good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

Spark crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark crashes   Spark crashes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:16 am

SPARK1 uses project files maintained by Juff for build. SPARK2 uses CMake, so you can configure the build to suit your needs.

So, you compile once, and it works on one computer and not the other ? maybe wrong dependencies are loaded (runtime, kernel32, etc...).
The problem is that "_fu1___ZN3SPK10randomSeedE" is not a mangled name. It's "_ZN3SPK10randomSeedE", and more important, it's not a function, but a global variable...
Either there is a bug in gdb or in gcc, maybe in the installation of the compiler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spark crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark crashes   Spark crashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spark crashes
Page 1 of 1