Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

candle flame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dhan

candle flame Empty
PostSubject: candle flame   candle flame Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:59 pm

How can I create a candle flame using spark engine. I played with fire demo but not succeeded making one that similar to candle fire.

I am writing this after wasting days on my attempt. Hope someone can help me on this.

Thx
Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

candle flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: candle flame   candle flame Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

In the fire demo there are several emitters, in order to simulate a big fireplace. For a candle flame, you only need one of these emitters.
But you have to change a bit the settings to reduce the random part: for example, you can try to bring force_min and force_max closer. This is because a candle flame is way more regular than a fireplace one.

But for better advices, please put the code you've already written, and a screenshot is possible.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Developer

candle flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: candle flame   candle flame Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 am

What you can do is using circular additive particles scaling down in time from yellow/white to red. Emit them in a spherical emitter and add a PointMass modifier to attract them and give the typical candle light shape. You should also be able to translate the point mass to simulate wind.
Back to top Go down
http://spark.developpez.com
Sponsored content

candle flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: candle flame   candle flame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

candle flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: English Forum :: Questions (en)-
Jump to: