Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie

Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Empty
PostSubject: Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved)   Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:23 am

First of all i didn't want to open a new topic for this but i pressed the post comment instead of "post reply"... i'm Really Sorry...

My wrapper works perfectly in GDK but i want to build SPARK as a dll for DBPro too but i got some errors.

-I have added the SPK_ALL.cpp and SPK_DX9_ALL.cpp to my dll project

Everything works fine (i can compile the dll and have access to all classes) until i use DX9Info::setPool somewhere in my code.I got the following error message:

Code:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl SPK::DX9::DX9Info::setPool(enum _D3DPOOL)" (?setPool@DX9Info@DX9@SPK@@SAXW4_D3DPOOL@@@Z)

Everything works fine when i compile the same project as an *.exe or *.lib

what shall i do ? Any help appreciated...

----------------------------------------

EDIT:
Oh i have downloaded spark from svn and it seems that DX9Info::setPool is now obsolete.
Anyway i got it working !! SPARK Works perfectly in Dbpro !!
Regards !

Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

PostSubject: Re: Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved)   Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 am

So you've got SPARK working in DBPro ? Super! Could you post a screen, it really interests me Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Screenie   Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Well i'm working on it and it's still a very very rough i have only 3 commands
SPK INIT

SPK CREATE TEST PARTICLES

SPK UPDATE

But what is important it works fine ! Heres a screenie of the pointsprite renderer :

Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Spark

i'm working on it ! I dont know when , maybe next month i will release a beta wrapper for dbpro
DBPro definitely needs a cool particle engine , and i think SPARK is the coolest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

PostSubject: Re: Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved)   Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:32 pm

This is a really nice start!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved)   Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some problems building SPARK dll with DX9(Solved)
Page 1 of 1