Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marmelade SDK and Spark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ivl

Marmelade SDK and Spark Empty
PostSubject: Marmelade SDK and Spark   Marmelade SDK and Spark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Hello, is it possible to use SPARK together with Marmelade SDK for crossplatform mobile development? I want to try use SPARK for Blackberry Palybook development. Is exist any chance that I could waste time on investigation?
Back to top Go down
Juff
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Marmelade SDK and Spark   Marmelade SDK and Spark Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 am

Seems like it is using OpenGL ES. So i guess you ll have to write an OpenGL ES renderer. I know some people have already done with sucess but the sources were not made open source.
Back to top Go down
http://spark.developpez.com
ivl

PostSubject: Re: Marmelade SDK and Spark   Marmelade SDK and Spark Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 am

Juff wrote:
Seems like it is using OpenGL ES. So i guess you ll have to write an OpenGL ES renderer. I know some people have already done with sucess but the sources were not made open source.

Yes it uses OpenGL ES version. No problem to write custom renderer. Thanks for you answer. I will try to use it in real playbook project. If I will get some working code i wil share it on this forum. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marmelade SDK and Spark   Marmelade SDK and Spark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marmelade SDK and Spark
Page 1 of 1