Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8?   Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 am

Well, to be honest this is basic usage of an IDE. Also, I don't provide support for IDE-related problems.

However, here is a tutorial on how to setup a library on Visual Studio: http://www.sfml-dev.org/tutorials/2.0/start-vc.php
All these tasks were automatically done by the cmake script provided with SPARK, but when it is your own project you have to do it yourself - it's not complicated. Please note that the paths are for the SFML, so they are different than the SPARK ones (and they're here for example).

So, in short:
Code:

C++:
    includes: <SPARK_dir>/include
    defines: SPK_IMPORT
 Linker:
    directory containing the libs: <SPARK_dir>/lib/<compiler_config>/dynamic
        (<compiler_config> is composed of the name of the compiler used to compile SPARK, plus the name of the OS).
    libs: SPARK.lib, SPARK_IRR.lib (or its debug conterparts).
Back to top Go down
The_Glitch

Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8?   Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:31 am

Okay found the issue I know how to setup an IDE but I had missed something everything seems to work now thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down

Does spark work with Irrlicht 1.8?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6