Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oy

SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Empty
PostSubject: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:47 pm

I compiled the latest version of SPARK against SFML 1.6 and added a test class to my project that controls SPARK related instructions. I followed the SFML tutorial and everything compiled fine. However, when I run the project it freezes when the SFMLSystem (I only have one system in my vector) tries to update. Has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just me :p? Can someone shed any light on this problem or share an approach to help debug the situation?

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 am

Hello, do you use the svn version ?
Back to top Go down
Oy

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am

I have not tried the SVN version.
Back to top Go down
Darktib
Committer
Darktib

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

The current release (1.05) is outdated. You have to use the SVN version...
Back to top Go down
Oy

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Unfortunately, the SVN version freezes as well.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Developer

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi,

I ve just released a new version of SPARK (1.05.02) and tested the SFML 1.6 and the demo works correctly. Are you sure You didnt link to incompatible dlls (1.6 for spark and 1.5 for the app for instance) or maybe there's an error in your code. If you want to show us some code, dont hesitate.
Back to top Go down
http://spark.developpez.com
CytraL

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Oy.. you are the same of TW Game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue   SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFML 1.6 and SPARK -- Freezing Issue
Page 1 of 1